Visual Pictures Of Skin Cancer What Is This Clear Scab On The Underside Of My...?

What is this clear scab on the underside of my...? - visual pictures of skin cancer

Well, that's quite big ... But I studied hell on sexually transmitted diseases, I am 22 and I was with 5 people in my life. This morning I saw a great future, the thin crust on the underside of my penis. It seems that hair gel when it dries on the skin ... This is the best visual I could have ... Please give me answers right, I do not want to "Dude, you have the clap" or something ... This is very serious and important for me, so I can get supplies to ... Like I said, I have tried all kinds of sexually transmitted diseases, and photos, and nothing seems to what I ... So I was) asked (hoping that someone knows what happens. Thank you for your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment