List Of Adult Emoticons Why Do Adults Feel They Should Write In This Manner?

Why do adults feel they should write in this manner? - list of adult emoticons

It was written a question a few minutes ago and I had to stop reading because it is gibberish. Why do adults think that they speak in text messages or even speak when writing or sending an e-mail? It amazes me is the number of working adults that I am also with the use of compressed words and emoticons. This is just obscene. English will be conducted in French (first floor), we must do everything to protect them?
What should I do 4 my birthday?
Im gonna be 20 months and I NXT summit with my colleagues. I've a list of 16, I would like to invite, PPL, 4Kids (SIS + my brother and a friend each) and 12 adults. Want something that kids will love, but we adults can have fun. Suggestions? My brother and SIS were 12 and 13

0 comments:

Post a Comment