Legal Requirements Of Car Park Can You Live In A Legally Maintained And Parked Vehicle In The UK?

Can you live in a legally maintained and parked vehicle in the UK? - legal requirements of car park

My question is in relation to road traffic laws of the United Kingdom.

If I have a trailer / RV that is fully insured, has a valid MOT certificate, it has the vehicle tax is valid and (stationed at 100%, for example, legal, parked in a single shaft angle parking permit for the I have a valid and legally entitled to have the park) ...

... is that the law in the vehicle to live 365 days a year? Can I use my caravan / motorhome in a legal forum and live there?

Some parking spaces to indicate "4 hours parking only" or "No return within 24 hours," I do not know, talk about it. I'm not talking about parking restrictions.

Basically my question is: if it is legal to leave a vehicle somewhere permanently, legLiving in the vehicle, provided they comply with the conditions I mentioned?

When I meet all legal requirements for the possession of / use / parking in public, then it is right to live in the car?

1 comments:

work dodger said...

You know your local council to answer questions or order, the local police station
Just Do not Give Details .... lol

Post a Comment