Rapidshare Bmp Studio How Do I Convert These Files To .jpg Or .bmp? (Help With .ai Or .cdr File)?

How do I convert these files to .jpg or .bmp? (Help with .ai or .cdr file)? - rapidshare bmp studio

Hello. I can not convert these files. Jpg or bmp. In fact, I can not open at all. I have tried to use to open Corel Paint Shop Pro and some other programs like Paint and Image Studio Photo Filter still not. Can someone please help me, because I need tomorrow for a school project. If someone can convert one of these files. Jpg or bmp and tlicatdig@gmail.com write me, I'm very, very grateful.

- Http: / / rapidshare.com/files/23322330/logo.ai.html
- Http: / / rapidshare.com/files/23322497/logo.cdr.html

They are only small files (one is 77kb and 23kb). Please help. Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

G-Girl said...

try http://www.media-converter.com
work must

Post a Comment