Hylands Homeopathic Hylands Teething Tablets?

Hylands teething tablets? - hylands homeopathic

How many of you are using Hyland's teething tablets?

I had some last night for my daughter and I gave him only 1, and he went right to sleep .... I do not know if it's because they have worked, or if they really relaxed in recent times to bring her cries and cries after about 2 hours after going to bed. My husband does not believe that the homeopathic things, it works now, I'm curious.

Belladonna is also in this really safe?

3 comments:

вєαυтìƒυℓ тяαɠєᗪγ™ said...

Hyland is a very reliable brand and I am among those who recommend the use of teething tablets. I've used for my son's teething and it worked well for him. That is exactly what my son, whom he relaxed and fell asleep. I like much better than Orajel.

tattoora... said...

Hylands homeopathic remedies that are rarely harmful, because the plants are so small. I am a longtime user of homeopathic medicines for my children and I firmly believe in it.

Hylands Teething Gel works remarkably well.
http://www.hylands.com/products/teething ...

Of course, if you're worried, you can ask your pediatrician, however, is the probability that they will not, and therefore you should not be afraid to use them, but there is a view of Western medicine.

Hallie's Mommy said...

Although it is regulated by the FDA, homeopathic, so I'm sure it is properly controlled substance, and I'm sure he is safe. We give you 3 to my daughter when they are in severe pain and agitation, or waking up every 15 minutes. They have their right to sleep, they are like a God send! I love them! I tried Little teeth marks, but not to resolve anything! And if your baby is like me, is a challenge, taking a finger in her mouth and placed under the tongue, so liable Hyland. They are wonderful.

Post a Comment