How Do I Play Pokemon On My Mac Computer Working Version Of Pokemon Snap Rom?

Working Version of Pokemon Snap Rom? - how do i play pokemon on my mac computer

I play N64 on my computer recently, but can not find a working version of Pokemon Snap. I use a Mac that is appropriate and with the emulator "sixtyforce. When I try to play I can not move the camera or viewing photos and idiocy, I have to play (they argue) and black frame. I was wondering if anyone knew a site online that I would be a working version. I have tried all the big names, as are the Roma, Gypsies and fresh NGemu free but all but Glitchy. If someone can link me to a webpage, or send me a working version of the ROM, I would like. If you asked me who want to send the file directly to my email address is ryanaz@comcast.net. Thanks a bunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment